Picture of What are the company's values in your own opinion?

What are the company's values in your own opinion?

Picture of Edward
2 responses

Anonymous asked a question to Edward

Category: Culture

Date asked: Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Last reviewed: Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Picture of Edward

Edward

Complaints Manager-Officer

In my opinion I am always professional by providing excellent customer service. Ensuring I provide accurate and correct information to customers and treating everyone fairly. I act with Integrity, by being open and honest, speaking out where behaviours fall short. I treat everyone with respect, ensuring everyone is included. I value everyone's contribution and the difference that they can make. I show innovation by sharing best practice and challenge where I feel things can be done differently.

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Charlene T.

Team Leader

This is an important question for me as I feel not enough company's live up to the values that they state they have. HMRC's core values are: We are Professional We act with Integrity We show Respect We are Innovative and I am happy to say that in my opinion, we live up to those values, particularly acting with integrity and showing respect. HMRC is a very inclusive employer and you are always encouraged to be yourself and bring your whole self to work. There is also a lot of work and investment in areas such as: social mobility, race equality, disability awareness and anti-bullying to name a few.

Thursday, July 21, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?