Picture of how to contact agent of HMRC? I called at 0300 200 3300, but there is no agent at all. Only computer operator. Plz help

how to contact agent of HMRC? I called at 0300 200 3300, but there is no agent at all. Only computer operator. Plz help

Picture of Bal
4 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Saba A. asked a question to Customer Services

Category: Application support

Date asked: Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Last reviewed: Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Saba A.

Issue 1:

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Picture of Bal

Bal

Social Media Support Officer

We are unable to answer tax related questions on this platform. You will need to contact the helpline or alternatively write in with your issues: Pay As You Earn and Self Assessment HM Revenue and Customs BX9 1AS United Kingdom As this will post to a public platform personal details have been removed.

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Picture of Robina

Robina

CSG Advisor

Hi Saba, I am very sorry to hear about your experience. Most queries are resolved using the online platform. However, I understand that on occasions it may not work. The contact number you have quoted is correct and the department is open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday. If you are unable to speak to an operator you may wish to write to HMRC at the following address: Pay As You Earn and Self-Assessment, Revenue and Customs, BX9 1AS, United Kingdom. I hope this information is helpful and that you receive a speedy resolution.

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Saba A.

Hi Robina and Bal, I am highly grateful to you for providing me useful suggestions :) I will follow your suggestion for sure :) Thank you

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?