Picture of Looking for contact details for anyone who deals with HMRC retiree's pensions

Looking for contact details for anyone who deals with HMRC retiree's pensions

Picture of Bal
2 responses

Additional information

I Joined HMC&E in 1968 and spent the bulk of my time in uniform, from HM Waterguard to my retirement from HMRC as a Detection Senior Officer in June 2007. I was under the impression that my Civil Service Pension included the uniform Addition’, but it does not. MyCSP are as useful as a chocolate teapot and their reputation for getting things wrong, being slow, inefficient and indifferent is justified. After many months waiting for an answer from them, they came back with the nothing to do with us excuse and referred me to HMRC. MyCSP did not provide any contact details and I cannot find any on the HMRC web pages. Any suggestions gratefully received!

Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Christopher S. asked a question to HR Community

Category: About us

Date asked: Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Last reviewed: Monday, December 11, 2023

Picture of Bal

Bal

Social Media Support Officer

Hi, I'm afraid we aren't able to answer enquiries such as this on this platform, we would direct you to MyCSP as they deal with the pension. I've had a search not sure if this would be useful, Help trace old pension scheme detail 0800 731 0193 or contact HR Unity Business Services, Operations, HMRC/ Teville Gate House Newcastle NE98 1ZZ

Friday, December 8, 2023

Christopher S.

Thank you for your reply. I accept that this is not proper to this platform, but there is no 'general HMRC' switchboard number, hence my accessing this platform in the hope you would be able to provide a name and/or a contact number. The number you have provided is for private pensions, not Civil Service. As I pointed out in my post, I have already contacted MyCSP about this, and they directed me back to HMRC. I will try your HR Unity Business Services as you suggest, but I am not confident they will be able or willing to get involved. I will wait and see, but there will likely come a point where I will have to go to my MP and ask him to get involved.

Monday, December 11, 2023

Did you find this discussion helpful?