Picture of R&D tax credits officer

R&D tax credits officer

Picture of Jim
1 response

Additional information

I was wondering if you might be able to advise me on whether you have any roles within your R&D team. I currently work as a Chartered Tax Advisor within the construction industry and I am looking to move on. One of my main roles is preparing and administering our RDEC claim. This is work I enjoy and, I am aware this is an area HMRC are looking into, so I wondered if you had any roles in your team at present. I think I would bring a lot of experience to such a role as well as having knowledge of how these claims are put together and areas for investigation.

Hazel B. asked a question to Customer Services

Category: Team Info

Date asked: Saturday, April 22, 2023

Last reviewed: Monday, April 24, 2023

Picture of Jim

Jim

Portfolio Lead

I'm not personally aware of that specific vacancy however there is no harm registering for job alerts on Civil Service Jobs site and specifying that part of HMRC the job searches can be quite detailed to tailor for what you are targeting. Also with a little research you could find parts of HMRC that your skills would suit and send a spec letter/cv to the section lead or just to HR in general to get a steer for where you are best suited. If your current company has contact with HMRC no harm in exploiting that lead too.

Monday, April 24, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?