Picture of Is there an average number of queries I would answer each day. Is there a target?

Is there an average number of queries I would answer each day. Is there a target?

Picture of Jim
Picture of Bal
3 responses

Jan T. asked a question to Customer Services

Category: Day to Day

Date asked: Monday, August 14, 2023

Last reviewed: Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Picture of Jim

Jim

Portfolio Lead

If its call handling numbers that's dependant on the type and complexity of the call however can be from 30 plus calls a day dependant on the type of call.

Monday, August 14, 2023

Picture of Bal

Bal

Social Media Support Officer

We want everyone to do well and the principle that underlies our approach is to help and support colleagues to improve, in order that they can reach the standard required for their role. Regular quality conversations are key to this. Your manager will advise what your targets are, as my colleague has said the number of calls you deal with is dependent on the complexity of the call.

Monday, August 14, 2023

Picture of Robina

Robina

CSG Advisor

Benchmarking is set for each unit and decided through consultation with colleagues, targets have to be guided by the principle of achievable, realistic and flexible. It may not be possible to achieve targets each week due to the types of calls each advisor receives. The key point should be for front line managers that you're improving every week. If you are concerned why not arrange a personal development conversation (PDC) with your manager and discuss your concerns, your manager should be having supportive conversations to help you to work towards these. There are no individual targets only team targets however, refer to your own unit for guidance on the baseline standard that everyone must meet. If you need training etc raise this in your PDC. Hope that helps!!

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?