Picture of I am excited to join the team. Is there a daily target for customer service advisory role?

I am excited to join the team. Is there a daily target for customer service advisory role?

Picture of Bal
5 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Adeola A. asked a question to HR Community

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Monday, June 3, 2024

Last reviewed: Friday, June 7, 2024

Picture of Bal

Bal

Social Media Support Officer

You will work with your manager to build up your skills and expertise. Within your personal development conversations your manager will discuss any targets that are individual to you. Targets are not fixed as it depends on different factors e.g. what issues customers are having that you need to resolve and the type of work you are doing.

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Adeola A.

Thank you Bal.. If i am not confident enough with calls being a CSA are there other channels that i could be profiled to fit into? Also what is the office environment at the contact centre like?

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Picture of Bal

Bal

Hi, the role will involve dealing with customers on the phone for the majority of time. We do deal with other channels e.g. webchat and workflow however you will still be required to be on the phones as the business demands. Unfortunately we wouldn't be able to fit you into a webchat only role. Best thing to do is if you have been received a job offer or are looking at an advert is to contact the vacancy holder.

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Adeola A.

Hi Bal, thank you for the detailed responses. What is the training and induction process like? Is the training fully in-office or hybrid as well?

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Picture of Bal

Bal

I'm unable to comment on the training and induction as this is set by each regional site and line of business.

Friday, June 7, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?